I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me
Bible: Philippians 4:13
Valentines Day was yesterday. I got all kinds of cookies. Candy, breads, all homemade of course. I tried to give them away but everyone is trying to diet, so I throw them away. I knew I would eat them if I kept them. I did pretty well yesterday, even with it being Valentines Day. I did get flowers too. Beautiful Roses! I do appreciate all the generous clients that made goodies for me. What wonderful clients I have. I am so blessed.... My son and wonderful daughter-in-law came to my house and made dinner for me, what a nice treat to have dinner brought to you. My daughter sent me a gift card, Hummmn! Books! Can’t wait to see the new releases. I love reading.
Bible: Philippians 4:13
Valentines Day was yesterday. I got all kinds of cookies. Candy, breads, all homemade of course. I tried to give them away but everyone is trying to diet, so I throw them away. I knew I would eat them if I kept them. I did pretty well yesterday, even with it being Valentines Day. I did get flowers too. Beautiful Roses! I do appreciate all the generous clients that made goodies for me. What wonderful clients I have. I am so blessed.... My son and wonderful daughter-in-law came to my house and made dinner for me, what a nice treat to have dinner brought to you. My daughter sent me a gift card, Hummmn! Books! Can’t wait to see the new releases. I love reading.




No comments:
Post a Comment