It’s Sat morning and I am going to watch my grandsons today. It will be a great day and fun. Grandkids keep you young and active. Well at least mine do. I had pancakes and sausage for breakfast, yummy!!!! Of course low calorie. Did you know you can turn any recipe, into low calorie? (Well almost any recipe). I have enjoyed surfing the web looking for quick and easy recipes that I can make. The internet is fabulous. The weather is going to be in the 40's today Woot! Woot! Maybe all the snow will melt. I have the whole weekend off including Monday. Rest and relaxation!!!! On Monday I do have a luncheon with friends at my favorite place the Hostess House....It’s a great place. It’s an old Victorian house built in 1912, a lovely house. The food is wonderful, such a special place.






No comments:
Post a Comment