I have lost 12 pounds since January 5th. It seems like it is taking longer than usual to lose a pound, oh it’s because I am much older now. Actually I am doing quite well. I am still climbing my stairs, until the weather gets better so I can walk outside. I ordered and received my Hungry girl 123 cookbook by Lisa Lillien. Its guilt free recipes, It has so many wonderful, yummy, fast, and easy recipes. Love it!!! I so recommend it. I am doing a 1500 to 1600 calorie diet. I have to say it’s been fairly easy this time, or maybe I am just more committed than before. I can do this... Everyone is my family is trying to eat and maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle. My sister found out she is diabetic and she has lost 85 pounds. My son has lost 65 pounds and many other family members have lost weight. I will keep all updated on my progress and of my family.
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment