I started a new healthy way of eating on Jan 5 Th. Its time to get serious about my weight. I have been out of shape far too long. I am serious this time. I am looking for new ways to make old recipes low calorie, I have been looking on blogs and web sites, and have found lots of great recipes. I will post some soon. Everyone in my family is losing weight and dieting. Sooooooooo I just joined the group. So far I have lost 10 pounds. I intend to start walking as soon as the weather get better, we have has so much snow and ice that it is impossible to walk in this weather. I started climbing my stairs in the basement, that will have to work for now... SSSHHHHH don't tell my son he would have a fit. I also am getting ready to retire in March. Can't wait!!!! Well at least cut down some. I will try and do better about keeping this blog updated. Soooo if anyone is out there you can check back and read about my progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment