Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween 2011


     It's almost Halloween in our little town in Indiana. I see masks and candy in every store; I know the kids can't wait to go trick or treating. I love this time of year, when the leaves fall and the weather is cooler. It’s the right time to get our patio furniture stored and get our garden and yard ready for winter. WINTER!! Burrrr!! Just thinking about it makes me glad that I am semi-retired and I won't have to get out in it that much. I do love the snow butttttttttttt I hate driving in it. Now I can sit back and enjoy it with a cup of hot chocolate and let it snow as much as it wants... Smiling, just thinking about it...



"As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools."
Psalm 84:6 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment