We have cold weather again.....Burrrrrr!!! Snow is in the forecast for tonight. Where is spring? It’s been a great great week; I worked all week, and then kept my boys yesterday. We had a fun day, played games, went to Subway for lunch, and even made a trip to the dollar store, for more games and toys... Wheeew! Kids keep you hopping. It was a fun day... I bought a new book on Thursday, The Red Hat Society. It’s a book about women over 50 doing all kinds of fun things. I will check into this. I will be going to CT in a couple of weeks, I can't wait to see the kids, I told my daughter I did not want to do anything but be with the kids. I sure miss them all. I have lost 15 pounds so far. Yaaaaay!!! It's going to be a life time change for me. I want to eat right and stay healthy. I have to say, it’s been great so far. I love experimenting with new recipes and spices. I even made a recipe book with low calories recipes and gave them to my sisters, and cousins. I will post some of the recipes later. Have a great weekend everyone!!!!
"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step." - Dr Martin Luther King Jr
"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step." - Dr Martin Luther King Jr




No comments:
Post a Comment