Friday, June 4, 2010
Cleaning my house or any house in 3 hours or less
Cleaning a home can be stressful, overwhelming, and exhausting, But with a few tips, you can clean your whole house is a few hours. What I do for my own house, is I take one room and completely clean it. I never spend more than 20 min on a room. I usually start in the bedrooms. I change sheets and make the beds. clean window sills, get cobweds and ceiling fans, Dust, vacuum or sweep and mop. Yes! this can be done in 20 minutes or less. When the bedrooms are done I clean bathrooms., Clean and sanitize tubs and showers, toilet, sinks and mirrors. Don't forget the window sills and cobwebs and ceiling fans. vacuum or sweep and mop. Next ones are living room, Den, and dinning room. Clean window sills, get cobwebs and ceiling fans, dust, vacuum or sweep and mop. next the sun room if u have one which I don't, but many of my clients do. Cobwebs are everywhere in sun rooms, especially if it's an outdoors sun room. I unusually dust first get cobwebs, clean window sills clean ceiling fans, vacuum sweep or mop. Last but not least is the kitchen. Load dishwasher, clean and sanitize counter tops, wipe down refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, and dust table and chairs, don't forget to dust the legs of table and chairs. get cobwebs, ceiling fans, window sills, vacuum sweep and mop. I carry a basket from room to room and put anything in it that does not belong in that room , and when I am done cleaning I replace the items where they belong. I never do windows or closets on the same day I do regular house cleaning, it's to overwhelming. I save those tasks for a different day. I usually clean windows and closets twice a year, Spring and Fall. I can clean my house or any normal size house in 3 hours or less.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment